Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 2 and get 10% off
- Buy 3 or above and get 20% off
Not all lotions are of equal quality. It's time to step up to a higher level of moisturizing for your skin. This floral lotion is infused with very high quality essential oils, beeswax, broad spectrum thc free CBD from hemp, australian emu oil, organic unrefined coconut oil and avocado oil. It will absorb into your skin very easily. You may be surprised at how fast you can feel it working.
A little goes a long way with this skin soothing lotion. Start with a small amount first to make sure you don't use more than intended.
As a oil based lotion it has the ability to get warm above 80 degrees and will become a lotion again once it's cooled down.
Which works great if accidentally left in a hot area. Such as a hot car, windowsill with direct sunlight or anywhere that is typically above 80 degrees. Just put it in your refrigerator and it will be back to normal in under 10 minutes.
- 2000 mg of CBD from hemp
- Infused with Australian Emu oil
- Cannabidiol(CBD) processed in a organic and kosher certified hemp farm
- Promotes smooth and soft feeling skin
- All natural colors from the ingredients
- No dyes ever
You deserve to feel good. You deserve to smell good.
Meticulously designed with specific essential oils that have been renowned for decades or more for their abilities to help relieve discomfort and tension in certain parts of the body. A wonderful lotion that provides unmatched support to your muscles, joints and nerves.
It will absorb into your skin very easily. You may be surprised at how fast you can feel it working.
How long can you feel it working?
It typically can be felt working on your skin for 2-3 hours.
How long before I can feel it begin working?
You can feel the lotion begin to work in about 30 seconds.
What does it feel like?
It usually feels like a release of tension and less pain in the area it was applied.
This is great for localized temporary relief of abdominal cramping, muscle strains, sciatica discomfort, nerve pain, restless leg syndrome, insomnia and many other issues.
Why are there so many essential oils in the lotion?
Each one of the essential oils were meticulously researched and tested before becoming a finalist in the ingredients list. No oils were added unless they passed our list, which meant they would have to be beneficial to helping you feel some type of relief.
How many essential oils are there?
There are 12 different oils. I know it sounds like a lot but believe us. It is a CBD lotion you will not soon forget.
What are the essential oils known for?
- Lavender-From the flowers of the lavender plant (Lavandula angustifolia) with steam distillation. It's one of the most versatile and widely used essential oils. Celebrated for its calming and soothing properties. Often used in aromatherapy to bring on relaxation, reduce stress, and improve sleep. It has possible benefits for your skin, helping to soothe minor burns, insect bites, and irritations. It is considered to be one of the few essential oils that can be applied directly to your skin, but caution should definitely be taken.
- Citronella-Pulled from the leaves and stems of the citronella plant (Cymbopogon nardus or Cymbopogon winterianus). It is known for its distinct lemony scent and is commonly used as an insect repellent. This oil is often used in creams, topicals and lotions to ward off mosquitoes and other annoying flying insects. It has also been used in aromatherapy for its refreshing fragrance and potential mood-boosting properties.
- Marjoram-From the leaves of the marjoram plant, scientifically known as Origanum majorana, processed with steam distillation. In aromatherapy, it's valued for potential calming and relaxing possibilities. People use it to help with stress, promote sleep and soothe tense overworked muscles. Recognized for its possible benefits in supporting your respiratory health.
- Ginger-Pulled from the root of the ginger plant (Zingiber officinale) with steam distillation. Known for its possible benefits, including easing nausea, promoting digestion, and anti-inflammatory effects. It's often used in aromatherapy, massage blends, or diffusers.
- Eucalyptus Australiana-Taken from the leaves of the Eucalyptus radiata tree, native to Australia. Known for its potential respiratory benefits, as it may help alleviate congestion and support respiratory health. Also believed to have antimicrobial properties. When used in aromatherapy, it can help you feel invigorated and clear headed.
- Tea Tree- Taken from the leaves of the Melaleuca alternifolia tree native to Australia, renowned for its powerful antimicrobial and antiseptic properties. Widely used for various purposes, including treating skin conditions like acne, soothing minor cuts and burns, and addressing fungal infections.
- Thyme-Believed to have a lot of potential benefits. It's often been praised for its antimicrobial properties, which could help with respiratory problems and skin conditions. Also, thought to help with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects, promoting overall well-being.
Coriander-Several possible benefits: Known for helping with digestive aid, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial properties, antioxidant effects, possible mood enhancement, antimicrobial and antifungal properties.
Rosemary-From the leaves of the Rosmarinus officinalis plant native to Tunisia. Some possible benefits are improved cognitive function and Rosemary oil is believed to potentially help with memory, concentration, and mental clarity. As well as respiratory issues, easing congestion and promoting clear breathing.
It contains antioxidants that could help neutralize(cancel) free radicals in the body, contributing to your overall health. The aroma is thought to have stress-relieving and mood-enhancing effects, bringing a sense of relaxation.
- Sage-From the sage plant and believed to have several benefits, although scientific evidence may vary. Some of the possible benefits include: cognitive function, antimicrobial properties, aromatherapy for stress, respiratory support, anti-inflammatory effects and skin health.
- Lemongrass- Believed to have several benefits, including: aromatherapy, antimicrobial and antibacterial properties, insect repellent, promotes skin health, beneficial in reducing stress and has been known to help with chronic pain issues like persistent migraines.
- 100% pure Menthol liquid e.o.- From mint plants like peppermint and spearmint, is associated with various potential benefits, including: nausea relief, anti-itch properties, muscle pain relief, headache relief, respiratory relief and provides a cooling effect on your skin when applied as a topical.
Organic unrefined coconut oil
Broad Spectrum Distillate thc free cannabidiol from hemp
Australian emu oil
Camphor essential oil
Pine essential oil
Wintergreen essential oil
Menthol essential oil
Eucalyptus essential oil
Rosemary Tunisia essential oil
Ginger essential oil
Chamomile essential oil
Ginger essential oil
Coriander essential oil
Sage essential oil
Clary Sage essential oil
Helichrysum essential oil
Spearmint essential oil
Cedarwood essential oil
Ylang Ylang essential oil
Juniper essential oil
Lemon essential oil
Turmeric essential oil
Frankincense essential oil
Chili seed essential oil
Orange essential oil
Marjoram essential oil
Tea tree essential oil
Lemon Blossom fragrance oil
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT FOR USE BY OR SALE TO PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18. THIS PRODUCT SHOULD BE USED ONLY AS DIRECTED ON THE LABEL. IT SHOULD NOT BE USED IF YOU ARE PREGNANT OR NURSING. CONSULT WITH A PHYSICIAN BEFORE USE IF YOU HAVE A SERIOUS MEDICAL CONDITION OR USE PRESCRIPTION MEDICATIONS. A DOCTOR’S ADVICE SHOULD BE SOUGHT BEFORE USING THIS AND ANY SUPPLEMENTAL DIETARY PRODUCT. Results may vary. This information does not constitute medical advice and it should not be relied upon as such. Consult with your doctor before modifying your regular medical regime.