lickable Pet Balm 2 oz.Scott's Essentials
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 2 and get 10% off
- Buy 3 or above and get 20% off
One of the best parts about this lickable cbd pet balm is the ingredients. All pets are curious and will most likely want to lick the area that you have applied the balm too.
This is great news because this will be able to serve two purposes for your pet. First it will work on the affected skin area and when they begin to lick it they will be ingesting a small amount of CBD.
Your pet's health is important to us. Rest easy knowing that our balm has safe and lickable ingredients.
Benefits of lickable Pet balm:
- Softens dry and cracked elbows
- Smoothes chapped or cracking on their paws
- Elbows that get callous become soft with use
- Their nose will be happy and shiny
- Heat rashes can be reduced dramatically
- When your pet licks it they will ingest some cbd and will begin to feel a lot calmer
Only the highest quality of ingredients are used to manufacture our pet balm.
What is Broad Spectrum cbd?
A great option if you want to avoid THC but still be able to enjoy a wide range of benefits. Broad spectrum CBD products contain all the compounds from the cannabis plant, except THC, including cannabinol (CBN) and terpenes.
Tell me more about the ingredients:
- Organic unrefined coconut oil- Anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. The lauric acid is also supposed to fight off viruses. Some vets believe that the MCTs in coconut oil aid in digestion and can help heal digestive disorders, as well as improve brain energy and mental function in older dogs. Reduces coughing and helps eliminate hairballs.Topical Benefits – It's been known to help skin conditions like hot spots, bites, stings, or itchy, dry skin. Shampoos made with organic oils such as coconut oil can improve damaged skin and reduce allergens. source-American Kennel Club
- Beeswax- While feeding beeswax to dogs is not recommended, it can be used topically to treat various skin conditions. Beeswax is rich in vitamin A and has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. As such, beeswax can be used as a moisturizing salve for dry skin, paws, and nose. It can also be used to treat minor wounds and burns in dogs. Source-Can dogs eat it
- Avocado oil- Contains omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin E, which help reduce inflammation in the body. Because the pit, skin, stem, and leaves of avocado aren't safe for dogs, avocado oil is a risk-free way to reap the benefits of this fruit. Avocado oil does not contain persin and is considered non-toxic to dogs. Source-Pawlicy Advisor
- Broad spectrum distillate thc free cannabidiol from hemp-natural anti-inflammatory that doesn’t carry the same risk of side effects as drugs. It works by binding to CB1 receptors in the brain. These receptors stimulate the immune system to reduce inflammation. CB1 receptors also change the way the brain responds to pain.
CBD also binds to CB2 receptors found in the nervous and immune systems. When this happens, the body may produce more cannabinoids naturally. This helps reduce inflammation even more and reduce the pain associated with it.
In fact, researchers at Cornell University found that dogs taking CBD for arthritis were more active and showed a decrease in pain. Source-Dogs naturally
Twist off top and apply balm to your pet(s) affected area. A few rubs back and forth should be adequate. Replace lid on container.
If they have a heat rash area that needs attention, this will work great there too. Your pet will feel so much better when the coconut oil and avocado oil get rubbed in. It creates soft skin that your pet will definitely appreciate.
Organic unrefined coconut oil
Broad spectrum distillate thc free cannabidiol from hemp
Every batch is handmade and sealed to protect its quality and to keep it from small hands.
Please keep out of reach of children. Only intended for adults of age 18 or older. This product contains Cannabidiol processed from Hemp and is 3rd party tested to ensure it contains o.oo% THC.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT FOR USE BY OR SALE TO PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18. THIS PRODUCT SHOULD BE USED ONLY AS DIRECTED ON THE LABEL. IT SHOULD NOT BE USED IF YOU ARE PREGNANT OR NURSING. CONSULT WITH A PHYSICIAN BEFORE USE IF YOU HAVE A SERIOUS MEDICAL CONDITION OR USE PRESCRIPTION MEDICATIONS. A DOCTOR’S ADVICE SHOULD BE SOUGHT BEFORE USING THIS AND ANY SUPPLEMENTAL DIETARY PRODUCT. Results may vary. This information does not constitute medical advice and it should not be relied upon as such. Consult with your doctor before modifying your regular medical regime.